top of page
THE MODULAR ADVANTAGE
Modular Construction is a process in which a building is constructed off-site under controlled factory conditions, using the same materials and designed to the same codes and standards as conventionally built facilities — but built in half the time.
The advantages of modular construction include:
• Accelerated Occupancy: Up to 50% faster
• Enhanced Sustainability: Over 80% reduced waste
• Minimized Community Disruption
• More Reliable Costs and Timelines
• Increased Versatility in Remote or Challenging Environments
• Improved Quality and Safety
WHAT IS MODULAR CONSTRUCTION?
ADVANTAGES OF MODULAR
Modular construction's versatility provides developers and architects the flexibility to tailor buildings to specific community needs while maintaining high quality and sustainability.
bottom of page